So here are some responses to the blog awards I mentioned in an earlier post. I’m calling them “the bloggies.” 🙂
The Sunshine Award
1. What are the priorities in my life?
God, Wife, Children, Ministry/work, Bama football 🙂
2. what do i do for a living?
Mentor students & minister to them and their families.
3. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, of course! Time with family is huge. Fond of a few t.v. shows.
4. how many kids do you have?
Three—all girls! Range in ages 2–9
The Versatile Blogger
Tell 7 things about myself that you don’t know:
1. Once spent a night in jail—a result of too much studying! 🙂 (my study partner was working graveyard shift at the jail and they had an empty cell when I got tired)
2. I’ve been to every continental U.S. state except 3: Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
3. I flew to very few of those states! I enjoy maintaining a close proximity to terra firma.
4. Continuing with the “state theme,” I’ve lived in 4: Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, & Mississippi.
5. Love being on the water (boat, canoe, raft) but don’t do it nearly as often as I’d like.
6. Speaking of water: the biggest fish I ever caught was a 38 pound red-fish, and I caught that off of a pier!
7. Used hair-spray this morning as my deodorant! (Confused the spray cans…lol)