This is a nice little read. I recently had the joy of taking my bride on a quick excursion “away” from the children.
Highly encouraged for all you married readers out there!
Yes, as a married couple, you should have one night stands — with each other!
Although studies are showing that sitting in a rocking chair can reduce pain in your old aching joints and lessen depression in folks, I believe that having a “one night stand” can be good for your marriage all through your years together.
You should find time to get away from the house, kids, church, business, volunteer work, yard, cats, dog, chickens, parakeet, neighbors, chores, kitchen, telephone, relatives, computer, and television!
This holds true even if it is for just one night and just down the street at a local motel.
• Time alone together without distractions.
• No meals to cook or dishes to clean.
• Your conversations are not interrupted.
• Your intimate moments can be spontaneous.
• No hurrying home to get the babysitter home on time.
• Romance comes more naturally.
View original post 276 more words